Monday, December 27, 2010

The Organized Mind

It's the time of year where one starts to think about being a bit more organized. There seems to be a countless number of thank you notes that need to be written. And if you are like me you are developing a plan of attack for those New Year's Resolutions - You will stick to them this time!

There is a wide array of paper supplies on Etsy that will satisfy your every want!

While you may not have time to make individual thank-you cards for a long list of people, Etsy can offer an awesome assortment of handmade cards:

(Interested? Click Here)

(Interested? Click Here)

(Interested? Click Here)

As a Vegan, I'm particularly fond of this notecard!
(Interested? Click Here)
For me personally, I know have a few select goals that I am hoping to achieve for 2011. I'm avoiding calling them "Resolutions". Last year, I made no resolutions - and ended up losing 23 lbs.  This coming year however, I believe I need to be more focused. Some ways in which I am doing that is making sure I keep a notebook, notepad, check list pad...etc. at my disposal. 

Here is a list of things that I have my eye on:

 (Interested? Click Here)

(Interested? Click Here)


In a recent shipment from an Etsy order, the seller sent me a matchbook notebook as a little freebie. At first I didn't think that it would be helpful, but now I absolutely love it! It fits everywhere and anywhere. I keep it with me in my clutch so that I can quickly jot down a grocery list, a phone number and so on!
(Interested? Click Here)


I love funny "to-do" lists. Etsy has great supplies of ingenious notepads. This is one of my favourites.
(Interested? Click Here)
As a way to keep myself accountable, I am going to blog about my 2011 Goals. Please follow them on the separate page (each goal will be given it's own page). 

I am definitely the type of person who gets "inspired" through picking up new and fun items. It may not be sustainable, but if it gets me excited to do something good for myself, than I think it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment